At Lawrence Rand, we are committed to the safety of all of our customers as well as our staff members.
With the spread of Coronavirus making headlines across the world, we are taking measures to ensure that we act responsibly to reduce the risk to everybody - this does include not shaking hands when meeting customers and washing hands at regular intervals, including using antibacterial hand gels when on appointments.
Concerned about the Coronavirus? Here are a few things you can do to minimise your risks;
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene (covering your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing)
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider