Introducing the 2019 Lawrence Rand children’s Easter colouring Competition.
All entrants have to do is colour in the Easter picture on the back of the poster (provided to local schools) for their chance to win. Once the colouring is complete you have to text the picture to 079417128747 by Wednesday 10th April at 4pm. The winners will be chosen from the most likes of the colouring on the Lawrence Rand Facebook page.
Please familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions
- Registration for Easter colouring competition will be open to children aged 4-11 years ONLY.
- Submissions to be entered VIA picture MMS to 07947128747 include your name and address with the final submission date of Wednesday 10th April at 4pm.
- Only submissions received via picture message will be entered into the competition.
- Simply take a picture of your child’s artwork and submit the photo via the number above – Please do NOT include your child in the picture of it will not be submitted.
- Entries via TEXT must be supplied with the adult’s name, and numbers to contact.
- Results will be announced on Thursday 11th April.
- Winners chosen based on the most ‘likes’ on Facebook.
- Lawrence Rand has all the rights to the colouring pictures and to publish details related to the winners including details of their identity and to use the colouring pictures for any promotional or publicity purposes.
- We would like to remind participants of our Easter competition to be respectful of all entrants. The aim is to get as many likes as possible, but this is to be done in a legitimate way. Any likes purchased internationally may result in disqualification, if we feel that the spirit of the competition has been breached.