It is that time of the year again! We are now taking entries for the CHRISTMAS COLOURING COMPETITION from local children aged 4 to 11 years. Schools on the list below have all received a leaflet in the children's book bag, and, of course, the competition is open to any pupils in the local area who are in the correct age bracket.
- Lady Bankes infants & Juniors
- Field End Infants & Juniors
- Ruislip Gardens
- Coteford Infants
- Breakspere & Hillside Infants
Draw your own Christmas picture on an A4 sheet of paper or use one of the guide templates below. Send a photo or scan of your picture to WHATSAPP 07947 128747 and include your name & age along with an adult who is on Facebook for us to tag. Share your picture with all of your friends and family and ask them to LIKE it!
Rules & Timings: The competition will open on 1st November.
- All entries will be uploaded at the same time into Facebook Photo Album: 1st December.
- The closing date for entries: 16th December at 4pm.
- Please remember that voting will start on 1st December so the later you leave it to send in your entry, the less time you will have for your friends and family to vote for your picture.
- An adult will be tagged into the child’s drawing so that you know when to start sharing your picture for Facebook Likes.
- The 2 winners will be the pictures with the most likes on Facebook.
The winners will be announced LIVE on Facebook: 18th December at 5pm.
- 1st Prize is £100 voucher for Smyth's Toy Store
- 2nd Prize is £50 voucher for Smyth's Toy Store
Terms and Conditions - PLEASE READ!
Registration for Christmas colouring competition will be open to children aged 4 -11 years ONLY. Submissions to be entered via Whatsapp to 07947128747. Please include adults name so that you can be tagged on facebook. The final submission date is Monday 16th December at 4pm, only submissions received via WhatsApp will be entered into the competition. Please do NOT include your child in the picture or it will not be submitted. The winners will be announced on Facebook live at 5pm on Wednesday 18th December on the Lawrence Rand Estate Agents Facebook page. Winners are chosen based on the most 'likes' on facebook. Lawrence Rand has all the rights to colouring pictures and to publish details related to the winners including details of their identity and to use their colouring pictures for any promotional or publicity purposes. We would just like to remind participants of our competition to be respectful of all entrants. The aim is to get as many 'likes' as possible in a legitimate way. Any likes purchased internationally may result in disqualification, if we feel that the spirit of the competition has been breached.
IF ANY OF THE COMPETITION RULES ARE UNCLEAR, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org